Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbook day......well for me not much paper crafting...I spent the day in the city with my dd who had a dance competition today.....She was competing with her Lyrical Dance Group...they did well earning a silver award. They were just in the recreational groupings. We also made a pit stop on the way to the city at Costco ...got some great deals there.
I did wake up early this morning and worked on a few cards. So felt I participated a small amount in the National scrapbook holiday..LOL
Glad to be home....the dance competitions are a long day...4 hours travel time in total...and a lot of sitting around waiting......Or for me today straightening many girls hair for the performance.
Off to bed and will see what adventures tomorrow brings...hopefully sleeping in is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment